Hi Friends!! A few months back y’all loved when I shared my iHerb haul, and I have since started making some orders from well.ca and let me tell you, I’m loving it! I have made two orders so far and plan on placing a third shortly so I thought I would share what I’ve ordered with you!
- MadeGood Sweet and Salty Granola Bars: these are my favourite flavour of MadeGood bars, if you haven’t tried these ones yet, try them ASAP!!
- Nature’s Bounty Vitamin D Gummies: during these rainy months I need a little extra boost of vitamin D, and I really like these ones, they taste SO yummy!
- MadeGood Chocolate Raspberry Organic Granola Bar: I really like that there is the option to buy full sized granola bars and this flavour was pretty yummy, but not as good as the Sweet and Salty flavour
- Blume Beetroot Latte Mix: If you follow along on my instagram stories then you would know I loveee this, it is the perfect afternoon drink. Also it is the cutest pink colour!!
- GoGo Quinoa White Shells & Vegan Cheese: y’all let me tell you when I saw gluten-free vegan mac and cheese my expectations were not high but this is SO yummy! It’s become a new staple for me (you’ll notice more was ordered in order #2)!
- Baby Bum Hand Sanitizer: hand sanitizer is obviously an essential now and this one has quickly become a favourite. First of all I love that it comes in a spray bottle and second it smells like a dreamy beach vacation! I keep it in every bag!
- GoGo Quinoa White Shells & Vegan Cheese: I’m not kidding guys. Multiple boxes.
- Pacifica Kale Detox Deep Cleansing Face Wash: I saw this recommended by a gal on insta and I really like it so far! Does a great job getting everything off my face and you get a great amount of product for the price.
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG: the bags under my eyes have been out of control lately and for the price I couldn’t not give this a try! I think it works great so far but be warned do not try and apply makeup on top of it!
- Better than Bouillon Organic Chicken: This is my favourite chicken broth, I like that you can make it however concentrated you like.
Well friends, that was the whole order! Let me know if you’re interested in seeing more of these hauls as I make orders! It’s always fun making orders that have a mix of snacks & beauty! Plus I loveeee that there is free shipping to Canada!
*this post is not sponsored in any way but everyone who makes orders on well.ca does get a code so you can use mine: cassidyhannah10
XO Cassidy Hannah