Every year I set resolutions for myself, but as many people find, loose sight of them part of the way through the year. This year, to keep myself on track I am going to make an effort to check in with myself throughout the year to make sure I am staying on track with my goals!
Today, seeing as it is almost the end of march, is my quarter year resolution update. For reference, my 2019 goals are posted here.
– Go on a solo road-trip
– Post a few videos on youtube (I plan to keep doing this)
Goals Where I have Made Progress:
– I have been reading something everyday, even if it is just a couple pages at night: I would however like to push myself to start reading more and watching less.
– I have gotten myself into more of a running routine than I was in during 2018: I would like to improve this still, but progress has been made.
– Put myself out there more: I have definitely met a few new people in 2019 but I think I can keep improving on this
– I have done some volunteering so far in 2019, and hope to continue this throughout 2019!
– I am always working to improve my content, and I have big plans coming this summer!
– Complete a full year of blogging weekly: Only about a month away from completing this goal!
– Host a blogger meetup: this has not happened yet, but it is definitely in the works and I am very excited about it!
– Mix up the workouts: I am very happy to say that in 2019 I have tried some new things, and loved them!! I’m very excited to continue this.
Goals Not Completed:
– Book a trip to another continent
– Work on more collaborative projects
– Reach the next milestone on @cassidyyhannah
– Put more money into savings
– Travel to a new city
I would love to hear what goal progress you have made this year!! XO