Hi Friends!! I cannot believe we are already one month into 2021. I decided this year it would be fun to do a ‘monthly top 5’ post as a form of favourites posts for the each month. These will include everything from music, books, outfits, snacks and products I’m loving!
So let’s get started on my January Favourites. Everything I can is linked here.
- Abercrombie Quilted Snap-Up Jacket (Dusty Pink): Y’all I cannot tell you how much I wore this jacket this month. It is SO soft, the most gorgeous colour and can be dressed with jeans and white sneaks or with sweats. Linked here.
- TULA Super Soothe Moisturizer: I use this everyday and have been for about 9 months now. Maskne has definitely been hitting me hard and this always does such a great job reducing redness.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: This is a winter must for me & I use it every night. It seemed like such an expensive product, but I tried a mini and I was sold. Pretty sure this will remain a constant in my life for the indefinite future.
- I’ll See You In Paris: This was by far my favourite book of the month. I read it in the span of a couple hours. I’ve loved all the Michelle Gable books I’ve read and I can’t wait to pick up the rest of them.
- Dangerous by Morgan Wallen: Y’all. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve listened to this since it cam out earlier this month. I don’t love every song on it, but the ones I love, I LOVE. And with 33 songs there’s a lot to love. If you have listened too I want to know if all your favourites!!
Those were my top 5 most loved products of January. I’d love to hear what one of your favourites of the month was, be sure to let me know in the comments.
XO Cassidy Hannah