Fall is the perfect time to cozy on up with a mug full of something delicious and settle into a new amazing book. During this time of year I like to put away my beachy reads and find something a little more cozy. Here are my fall reading recommendations and the books I plan on reading this season!
– Someday, Someday, Maybe: I really read this book because I’m a huge Lauren Graham fan, but found that I actually really loved her writing as well. This book was funny and captivating and the perfect book to cozy up to this fall
– Where’d You Go Bernadette: Taking place in Seattle (what is more rainy and fall then that?) unwinds the mystery of Bernadette, where she went, and her self-proclaimed allergy to Seattle.
– The Perks of Being a Wallflower: This is a book that I can’t describe in any other way than making you feel every emotion. At times I had the biggest smile on my face and others I had tears rolling down my cheeks. It will captivate you and fill your heart with every emotion.
– Me Earl and the Dying Girl: Similarly to the perks of being a wallflower this book took me through a whole set of emotions. At times I was laughing out loud and other times I was crying. Either way I loved it and it made me realize what an impact someone you never thought could make on your life.
My Current Fall Reading List:
– The Joy Luck Club
– Harry Potter Series
– Today Will be Different
– The Haters
– Peak: How to Master Almost Anything