I think blueberry muffins are always pretty much the best, and love them all year long so today I am going to share my new favourite blueberry muffin recipe with you. I can honestly and confidently say they didn’t taste gluten free.
– 1 1/2 Cups GF All Purpose Flour
– 3/4 Cups White Sugar
– 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
– 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
– 1 Egg
– 2/3 Cup Buttermilk
– 1 Cup frozen Blueberries
– 1/2 Cup White Sugar
– 1/2 Cup GF All Purpose Flour
– 1/4 Cup Soft Butter
– 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2) In a large bowl combine the sugar, butter, egg and butter milk. Once fully combined add in the flour and baking powder. Stir well. Then slowly fold in the blueberries.
3) In a smaller bowl combine the topping ingredients together, I would recommend using your hands for this step.
4) Fill muffin tins (with liners) 2/3 of the way with the batter, then sprinkle an even amount of the topping on top.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 23 min.