Valentines Day has always been one of my favourite holidays – I know it’s cheesy, but I think it is so fun to spend the day with your favourite gals & feeling all the love.
Today I am going to share a couple fun things you can do to make it extra fun this year!
1. Write your girls some valentines. The store bought ones are always fun and good for laugh but if you’re feeling artistic than its always a fun activity making them too.
2. Bake something yummy. This year I decided to make some mini chocolate cupcakes with raspberry cream icing.
3. Get dressed up and go for dinner with your gals. I personally always love an excuse to get all dressed up and go all out, so this is the perfect excuse to do so!
4. Decorate and have a photoshoot. I think valentines day is so fun to decorate for because you can cover everything in pink and red – it would also make a great back ground if you’re looking for something fun to post on instagram
5. Galentine’s Day party. Combine all the previous ideas invite your gals over and have some fun! Everyone can bring a pink/red dish, you can take photos and even set up a “secret cupid” much like a secret Santa! This could totally either be a cozy night or super glam – it’s all up to you!
Sending lots of love XO