Hey y’all welcome back!
I just got home from a weekend at a lake house and wanted to share with you what I packed for my trip. There are a few products that I thought were so handy to have with me.
– 4 Swim Suits (excessive I know but I like having options)
– Comfy Clothes: pair of sweats, PJ shorts, running shorts, long sleeve tee, 2 tanks & leggings
– Denim Shorts
– 3 tee shirts
– Baseball Cap
– Running shoes & Birkenstocks
– CoTz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40 – this is honestly my favourite facial SPF, I’ve talked about it before on the blog but it stays on so long regardless of being in the water. It also has a gorgeous natural tint that evens your skin tone without looking like makeup.
– Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patch – these are a travel essential for me because they take up no space, there is no risk of them spilling in your bag. They are so handy if you find a pimple popping up and usually make them disappear overnight! I also love that they’re invisible on your skin so others won’t even notice.
– Mario Badescu Aloe, Chamomile & Lavender Facial Spray – the other thing I love after a day in the sun is a nice refreshing facial spray. Lately this one has become my favourite because it is so relaxing at night. If you haven’t smelled it before I highly recommend it!
– Golden Star Beauty Tan Extender – seeing as I spent my days at the lake lounging in the sun this was a must have in the evenings. Not only did it moisturize my skin so much but it also made me wake up with a DEEP tan. Use code ‘GOLDENTAN75’ for 15% off!
– Golden Star Beauty Tanning Face Serum – the other Golden Star Beauty product I brought with me was their Face Serum, this is absolutely great because I try to be especially careful about my face in the sun to protect it for later in life however I don’t want my face to be way lighter than the rest of my body. I use just a single pump of this at night mixed with my moisturizer to give me the perfect glow! (Code ‘GOLDENTAN75’ can also be used on this, and any other Golden Star Beauty Products).
– Palmer Lip Balm – I take this with me WHEREVER I go! This is seriously one of the most moisturizing lip balms I have ever used and I seriously love it. The scent is nice but not overpowering and it doesn’t leave a gross flavour on your lips. Another essential after a day out in the sun.
– Trader Joes Spray Sunscreen – I’ve got to be honest this is my favourite sunscreen. I wouldn’t assume that something thats like $4 from a grocery store would work but let me tell you this does. I have yet to get burnt while wearing this despite being in & out of the water all day long.