If you aren’t following & subscribed to Kalyn Nicholson, well first I highly recommend it but then you also wouldn’t know about her commonly used term – GYST: get your shit together. These are the perfect way to prepare yourself for the week ahead. After a quick little weekend getaway this weekend I decided that I needed to have a little GYST session this Sunday afternoon.
My favourite way to start these off is making a list of everything I am hoping to get done for the day & getting comfy to do it!
1. Because this GYST session started off post weekend getaway the first step was unpacking
2. Next I vacuumed, I feel like this always makes such a big difference and automatically makes my room seem so much cleaner
3. Wipe down surfaces: desk, bedside tables & mirror
4. Wash sheets – the best feeling after being away from my bed is fresh sheets so before I got started on the rest of my list I put mine in the wash.
5. Poshmark it! One of my To Do List items for a few weeks now has been to finish posting my stuff on Poshmark, because I’m heading back to University in a couple weeks I would like to get my stuff sold ASAP (speaking of which if you want to check mine out I’ll link it here!)
8. Next was some blog focus time. I’ve been a little behind lately & with a lot of exciting things coming I decided I need to get back on track this weekend. The missing posts – finally uploaded, then onto this weeks post & finally some scheduling for upcoming posts!