I have been really consistently following a skincare routine as we get to the colder months lately and thought today would be a perfect day to share it with you. I have been really focusing on products that moisturize my skin and keep it glowy.
1. First things first when I wake up I like to cleanse skin using my Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water – I personally have been using this for about 4 years now daily!! I also wanted to mention that I love using this with my MakeUp Eraser re-usable cotton rounds to be a little bit more sustainable.
2. Next I’ve been using the Grace & Stella Hyaluronic Acid, granted I’ve only been using this product for about a week now I love how much more moisturized my skin feels, I also love that its non-greasy! I feel like my makeup has been sitting on my face really nicely with this product as a base.
3. Next I will follow up with a moisturizer, I don’t have one in particular that I have been loving lately, just using up what I have.
4. I will finalize my morning skincare routine, after I have put on any makeup I may be wearing, with my rosewater from Garnier. I have found this one to have the best fragrance of all the ones I’ve tried (not too aggressive) and I love how dewy it leaves my face looking
NIGHT TIME SKINCARE:
1. I start off my night time skincare with my Georgette Klinger Honey Cleansing Gel, I have mentioned this before on instagram and have been using it daily for about 3 months now and am really loving it! It’s a very gentle formula yet still removes all my makeup and smells LOVELY!
2. Next I’ve been using the Dr.Dennis Gross Alpha Beta treatment, I’ve been using this for the past month, and as I’ve mentioned on instagram have definitley noticed more of a natural glow to my skin. I was a little bit worried that it would dry my skin out, but I haven’t had any problem with it!
3. The last product I use every night is my HOLY GRAIL – the rejuveniqe oil by Monat feels absolutely lovely and helps with moisturizing, removing any acne scaring & dark circles under my eyes. If you have any questions about this product feel free to send me a message and I can give you all the details!
I’d love to hear what products you have been loving lately! Be sure to let me know in the comments.
XO Cassidy Hannah