As Mother’s Day quickly approaches I’ve been trying to think of things my sweet mumma might want. Her birthday is the same week so I always need to come up with lots of ideas! I am similar to my mum in that we don’t like having excess stuff lying around so I always make sure that her gifts are really thoughtful and things I think she would actually get a love of use out of.
- Flowers – another thing my mum and I have in common is we always love having fresh flowers at home, it is such a lovely way of brightening up a space. I like to her her bouquets or potted tulips.
- Lunch/Brunch Date – I think it is so nice to be able to go and do things rather than have physical gifts all the time. I like to keep a list on my notes app of places that she has mentioned wanting to try and taking her there. Obviously this isn’t an option right now, but you best believe we are making plans once quarantine is over.
- Mani/Pedi – Another fun things to go do together is get your nails done, again not an option right now, but I sure am looking forward to it.
- Chocolate – enough said. (and buy local if you can!)
- Coffee – my mum was the one who introduced me (and started my love) for coffee so picking up her favourite coffee on Mother’s Day seems only right.
- Art – this year I got this gorgeous print from Mapiful, I love that they are fully customizable so you can make it perfect for your loved ones. My mum got a sneak peak, and she loved it! Shipping is free & the quality is amazing. From now until Mother’s Day get 50% off your 2nd print. Matching prints with mum? Yes please! *Mapiful was kind enough to gift this to me*
- Cozy Sets – My mum and I also share a love for being comfy, and who doesn’t love getting a new comfy outfit? I always love checking out target for these.
Well that is all I have for you today. I hope you got inspired and thought of something perfect for your mum to remind her how special she is!
XO Cassidy Hannah