Well, my friends, another month in the books. And this one ended in a pretty heavy way. If you’ve been following me for a while you know how passionate I am about continuous learning and staying educated on the important things happening in the world, but honestly, right now I’m finding it pretty difficult to cope.
Frankly, I feel awful for saying that because I know there are millions of people around the world that are being affected in much more serious ways. With that being said I do still think it is important that each and every one of us take care of ourselves right now. With that being said, I intend on continuing to post my content at least for now because it has always been my goal to be a place where people feel relaxed and inspired and I think people need that more than ever right now.
- Yeti 24 oz Rambler – This was recently gifted to me and I use it daily now. I’m amazed by how long it keeps things hot and cold and I love that it has the handle on the size. I got mine in navy and it’s engraved with my nickname. You can find the one I have here.
- Pinterest – this usually becomes my favourite app when the world feels extra heavy because I love that it allows me to detach a little bit. I’m really excited to finsih decorating my home and so ready for spring fashion so I’ve been finding lots of inspo here. If you want to follow me, you can here!
- Blush – As I’m getting more and more exicted for Spring I’ve also been getting back into blush, I’m still using my tanning drops on a regular basis and there’s nothing like a touch of blush when you have a tan to make you feel good! I’ve linked my current favourite blushes here.
- Bodum Pourover Coffee Maker – You know I love my espresso machine however I’ve been loving the pourover lately too, not only is this a much faster way of making A LOT of coffee at once, I also love that I can make extra and refridgerate it so I have iced coffe any time. I’ve linked the one I have here.
- Getting a Job! I don’t want to share too much because I typically keep details like this more private, but I had an interview a few weeks back that went really well and I’m very excited to share that I got the job and will be starting after I finish school.
I’m really hoping that everyone has a lovely March. I’m sending so much love to every single one of you that needs it right now. If there is anything, in particular, you would like to be seeing right now, let me know!
XO Cassidy Hannah