I don’t know about y’all but I don’t have $6 to drop on a Starbucks PSL on a daily basis, so I decided to attempt to recreate my own. Not only did it turn out great, it was really nice knowing exactly what was going into my drink!
– 2 scoops canned pumpkin
– A splash of Silk hazelnut flavoured almond creamer
– Maple Syrup (to taste)
– Pumpkin spice seasoning (to taste)
– 1/4 cup Almond milk
– 2 shots espresso
1. In my Nutribullet I combined the pumpkin, Silk, maple syrup, almond milk and pumpkin spice.
2. After completely blending pour the mixture in your mug, and microwave for approximately 30 seconds.
3. Brew coffee into mug and stir!
My goal was to make coconut whipped cream to top the PSL with, but unfortunately that was a massive Fail, so I used some canned coconut whipped cream instead.
If you try this recipe be sure to let me know, and enjoy! XO