Hello & happy first day of fall. For once my post is going up late on purpose because this seemed like the best well to celebrate this magical time of year finally being upon us. Fall honestly might be my favourite season to write bucket lists for because there is so much to look forward to from the books & movies to seasonal coffee drinks I am here for it.
Before I do any more rambling let’s get right on into my bucket list for 2019…
1. Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte
2. Take a long fall walk
3. Corn Maze
4. Visit the pumpkin patch
5. Make a homemade pumpkin loaf
6. Get a cinnamon dolce latte (for more fall inspo I also LOVE a hazelnut macchiato, however, I’ve already been drinking these so I didn’t feel the need to add it to my list)
7. Watch ALL the Harry Potter Movies (I read them all last year!)
8. Make a fall playlist (next blog post hint hint)
9. Watch all the Twilight movies (these ones also just seem like a fall vibe)
10. Have a Gilmore Girls night in (currently compiling a list of all the most seasonal episodes, will definitely be sharing with y’all!)
11. 3+ Fall inspired reads (I don’t have these picked out yet so if you have suggestions let me know!)
12. Try a fall-inspired makeup look – I usually have a habit of doing the same thing every day but one of these days we are going to mix it up!!
13. Fall photoshoot – a must every year. Definitely, expect to see some very fall inspired pics coming to the gram soon
14. Create a fall lookbook post, also will be coming to the blog
15. Get a fall-inspired mani
I would love to hear what is on your fall bucket list this year! Be sure to let me know in the comments and we will check off our lists together!