Popping on here today to share some of my favourite things from this month. This month absolutely flew by (I can’t believe it will be September on Tuesday, EEK!) so I don’t have too much to share, but what I do have is GOOD STUFF.
First things first I wanted to share some info about my newest project on here. Incase you missed the instagram post I have started something new on my feed called #LoveLocalFriday. Each week expect to see a local British Columbia company being featured over on instagram. I will also do some periodic round-ups of all the posts on here so they’re super easy to find. I love supporting local brands and I am really excited about all the new & incredible brands I have been finding. If you have or know of an amazing BC company, be sure to let me know!
SUITS – If you have been reading along with these posts for a while, you may know that a few months back I started watching (& loving) SUITS. Well I got distracted and put it down for a while but recently started it up again and let me tell you, I cannot stop watching it. I have gotten so invested again and am so excited to see how everything plays out.
Girl Stop Apologizing – I actually just finished this book on audible this morning and let me tell you it was INCREDIBLE. I had already read a Rachel Hollis book before and loved her writing, but this book was just what I needed. Sister, if you need someone to give you the pep talk of a lifetime, pick this book up.
Cold Brew – my current go to Starbucks order! I’ve been trying to cut back on my sugar intake a bit and I love getting a black coldbrew when I am going for a healthy drink option.
Green Smoothie – okay I’ll hand it to you this drink might sound a little icky (it isn’t the prettiest either) but it is actually delicious and full of so much goodness so here it goes:
– 1 banana
– scoop of peanut butter
– handful of spinach
– ice cubes
– Vital proteins Madagascar vanilla collagen powder
– dash of stevia
SUMMER TREATS –
SO Delicious Ice Cream – I have currently been loving the So Delicious dairy free ice creams so much that they’re just getting their own category. I have been trying all the flavours I can find and they’re all incredible. So far I have tried:
- Peach Maple Pecan (cashew milk) – If I had to choose this might be my favourite. I would never have thought of this flavour combo but it is perfection.
- Cookie Dough (coconut milk) – I love that this one has chunks of gluten free cookie dough in it, only gluten free cookie dough ice cream I’ve ever seen
- Oatmeal Cookie (oat milk) – This ice cream is SO creamy, honestly if I didn’t already know I would have no clue it was dairy free. Also gluten free cookie chunks again!
- Cinnamon Cookie Dough (cashew milk) – The flavour of this ice cream is to die for. The first time I had it, I used it to top an apple crisp I had made and it was PERFECTION! Also more gluten free cookie dough 🙌🏼
Those are all my favourites of the month. Let me know if you have tried any of these or tell me what your monthly favourites were!
XO Cassidy Hannah